Seagulls Priority Bronze and Young Seagulls Plus membership is now on sale for the 2017/18 season.
The club’s recent promotion to the Premier League means that there will be increasingly limited ticket availability for next season, so signing up for a membership is vital for supporters looking for priority purchasing home league match tickets.
For the first-time, membership can be purchased through Direct Debit with the added bonus of hassle-free automatic renewal each season.
2017/18 members can only purchase one ticket per membership, so supporters are advised to sign up all friends and family looking to attend matches at the Amex next season.
A key members benefit is the option to join the newly-introduced numbered season ticket waiting list and supporters are advised to join up early to get the best level of priority.
Membership for 2017/18 will feature a much-improved welcome gift pack with benefits including:
- Priority purchase of 2017/18 home league match tickets
- Priority purchase for 2017/18 home cup and away games (subject to loyalty points)
- Exclusive members' gift pack
- A place on the season-ticket waiting list
- 2-4-1 stadium tour voucher
- Three club superstore discount days with a minimum 10% off all stock
- Access to scheduled open training session
- Priority entry to fans forum with the manager, CEO and chairman
Click here for a full benefits matrix.
UK based paying on DD
UK paying up front
Young Seagulls PLUS
Buy your place today by visiting www.seagullstickets.com/memberships